May 22-23, 2015
Sheraton Hotel & Conference Center
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
Friday May 22, 2015
● Set Up: 6 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
● Expo Hours: 1 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, May 23, 2015
● Expo Hours: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
● Take Down: 7 p.m.
Register online (required if paying by credit card)
Exhibitors will receive confirmation email upon receipt of deposit.
Download floor maps
Shipping (please include ALL info noted below):
Sheraton Hotel and Conference Center
Attn: Vendor name, Sport & Fitness EXPO, [booth number], May 22-23, 2015
870 Williston Road
South Burlington VT 05403
Contact Sheraton Hotel's Shipping and Receiving Department at 802-865-6600
Return shipping is available post-show. Please have return labels pre-printed.
Contact Jen Savas
"Beautifully done down to the last detail....impressive."
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
- 8,000 registered runners of the Vermont City Marathon come to the Expo to pick up their registration materials.
- Excellent opportunity to sell and promote your products and services.
- Interact with thousands of sport and fitness enthusiasts at this successful two day Expo!
- Join other top businesses in promoting goods and services to over 15,000 people.
- Standard Booth: $615
- Corner Booth: $630
- Non-profit table: $250 (not applicable for early bird discount)
- $75/booth EARLY BIRD discount! Register by January 31.
8 x 10 Booth Includes
- Link to your web site on The Vermont City Marathon website
- One 6’ draped table
- Professional rod and drape on back (8') and sides (3') of booth
- One chair
- Wastebasket & booth ID sign
- Carpet on booth floor
- Overnight security
- Vendor badges
- Wireless internet
- New: Electric included for all
Terms & Conditions
● RunVermont and the exhibitor agree that all displays will be fully set up by 12:30 p.m. Friday, May 22, 2015 and will be removed by 10:00 p.m. Saturday, May 23, 2015.
● Exhibitor agrees to be open and staffed during the full length of the show.
● Exhibitor agrees that displays will not disturb aisles and/or adjacent exhibitors visually or physically.
● Exhibitor is responsible for any state and local permits and insurance.
● Exhibitor agrees NOT to use the VT City Marathon or RunVermont logo or name on merchandise for sale without a license from the board of directors of RunVermont.
● Exhibitor agrees that no refunds will be made to exhibitors who fail to occupy space. All refunds will be made at the discretion of the Expo Director.
● Exhibitor is responsible for the cost of moving in and out and is liable for any damage caused to the Sheraton Burlington Hotel in connection with their exhibit.
● Exhibitor assumes responsibility for loss, theft, or destruction of goods or for personal injuries to him/herself, his/her employees, agents, representatives and will hold harmless RunVermont and the Sheraton Burlington Hotel from any and all liability in connection with any and all of the above.
● Booth assignment and use may not be transferred in any manner.
● RunVermont reserves the right to make last minute changes of booth space if necessary.
● RunVermont is not responsible for vendor profitability.