"People were awesome. Neighbors, volunteers, musicians, all doing a great job and keeping the event fun the whole day"
The KeyBank Vermont City Marathon will be timed using the ChronoTrack B-Tag system. Our ability to provide accurate timing and essential medical assistance when necessary depends on YOU.
Follow these steps to help us serve you:
Bib & ChronoTrack B-Tags
● Complete the emergency contact information on the back of your bib. Regardless of how physically fit you feel on race day, completing this information may save your life.
● Your ChronoTrack B-Tag is a timing device adhered to the back of your bib.
● Pin the bib to the front of your shirt.
● Keep your bib visible at all times. Do not hide or cover your race bib.
● Do not fold, crumple or otherwise alter your bib in anyway. Doing so may destroy your timing device.
● No Tag, No Time. No Exception.
● ChronoTrack B-Tags are non-transferable.
● The ChronoTrack B-Tag provides runners with accurate race timing. Through a computerized system, your tag transmitter will be read at the start, finish and intermediate locations. You must cross all locations to get an official time.
● You must wear the ChronoTrack B-Tag provided in your packet. Do not trade tags or bibs with anyone. Your time corresponds with your bib number.
● All runners must be registered to participate; running under someone else's name is grounds for disqualification according to USATF rules.