"You guys ROCK! Outstanding job organizing such a tremendous event"
Age Group awards will be available in June once results are official.
Awards will be given for the Top 3 men and women in age categories:
16–24, 25–29, 30–34, 35–39, 40–44, 45–49, 50–54, 55–59, 60–64,
65–69, 70-74, and 75-79, 80+.
Awards are based on Gun Time, not Chip Time. The Vermont City Marathon does not displace when giving awards.
2014 Cash Prizes
2015 information anticipated November 2014
Olympic Trials Qualifier bonus
Any competitors in the VCM who are eligible to compete in the USA Olympic Trials and who meet the qualifying standards for the trials will earn a bonus of $1000 in addition to any other prize money they may win at VCM. Time standards are 2:18:00 for men and 2:43:00 for women, gun times.
* Special "Vermont Winner Bonus": If a Vermont resident (as defined for our Top Vermonter prize) wins either the Open or Masters division, we will double the prize money to $5000 or $1000, respectively. The $500 Top Vermonter bonus will not apply in this case.
2014 Course Record Bonuses
● Open Male (2:17:03) - $1,000
● Open Female (2:35:02) - $1,000
● Master Male (2:21:32) - $500
● Masters Female (2:47:28) - $500